Cập nhật nội dung chi tiết về Tổng Hợp Đề Thi Ielts Writing Năm 2022. Với Nhiều Mẫu Đề Sẽ Giúp Bạn Đa Dạng Được Ý Tưởng Cho Các Bài Viết. mới nhất trên website Maubvietnam.com. Hy vọng thông tin trong bài viết sẽ đáp ứng được nhu cầu ngoài mong đợi của bạn, chúng tôi sẽ làm việc thường xuyên để cập nhật nội dung mới nhằm giúp bạn nhận được thông tin nhanh chóng và chính xác nhất.
Task 1: Bar graph: minimum and maximum levels of air pollutants in four big cities in 2000.
Task 2: Some universities offer online courses as an alternative to classes delivered on campus. Do you think this is a positive or negative development?
Task 1: Bar chart
Task 2: It is neither possible nor useful for a country to provide university places for a high proportion of young people. To what extent do you agree or disagree？
Task 1: Pie charts
Task 2: In schools and universities, girls tend to choose arts while boys like science. What are the reasons for this trend and do you think this tendency should be changed?
Task 1: Pie charts
Task 2: Nowadays young people spend too much of their free time in shopping malls. Some people fear that this may have negative effects on young people and the society they live in. To what extent do you agree or disagree?
Task 1: Bar charts Task 2: It is better for college students to live in schools than live at home with their parents. Do you agree or disagree?
Task 1: Line Task 2: Many people think modern communication technology is having some negative effects on social chúng tôi you agree or disagree.
Task 1: Table Task 2: Do u agree or disagree with the statement that government should invest more money in science education rather than other subjects to develope the country.
Task 1: Map
Task 1: Line Task 2: Some people think that governments should ban dangerous sports, while others think people should have freedom to do any sports or activity. Discuss both views and give your own opinion.
Task 1: Line chart
Task 2: The best way to solve world’s environmental problem is to increase the cost of fuel. Do you agree or disagree and give your own opinion.
Task 1: Bar chart
Task 1: Pie chart
Task 1: Maps Task 2: Scientists say that in the future humanity will speak the same language. Do you think this is a positive or negative social development?
Task 1: Bar chart Task 2: Some people think that people who choose a job early and keep doing it are more likely to get a satisfying career life than those who frequently change jobs. To what extent do you agree or disagree?
Task 1: Bar chart
Task 1: Bar chart Task 2: People should look after their health for personal benefits, rather than a duty for a society. What extent do you agree or disagree?
Task 1: Process Task 2: Some people think a job not only provides income but also social life. Others think it is better to develop social life with people you do not work with. Discuss both views and give your opinion.
Task 1: Table Task 2 : Parents often give children everything they ask for and do what they like. Is it good for children? What are the consequences when they grow up?
Task 1: Line graph Task 2: As the number of cars increases, more money has to be spent on road systems. Some people think the government should pay for this. Others, however, think that the user should cover the costs. Discuss and give your opinion.
Task 1: Pie charts Task 2: Some people say that it is possible for a county to be both economically successful and have a clean environment. Others disagree. Discuss both view and give your opinion.
Task 1: Line Task 2: Space travel has been possible for some time and some people believe that space tourism could be developed in the future. Do you think it is a positive or negative development.
Task 1: Bar chart Task 2: scientists predict in the near future cars will be driven by computers, not people. Why? Do you think it is a positive or negative development?
Task 1: Map Task 2: Everyone should stay at school until 18. To what extent do you agree or disagree?
Task 1: Table có năm nên dễ Task 2: The animal species are becoming extict due to human activities on land and in sea. What are the reasons and solutions?
Task 1: Table Task 2: Some people are born to be leaders, others believe leadership can be learnt. Discuss and give opinion.
Task 1: Mixed charts Task 2: In some parts of the world it is increasingly popular to research the history of one’s own family. Why do people want to do this? Is it a positive or negative development?
Task 1: Line and Bar
Task 1: Map Task 2: Solving environmental problems should be the responsibility of one international organisation rather than each national government. Do you agree or disagree?
Task 1: Table Task 2: Writing,reading and maths are the three recognized traditional subjects. Computer skill should also be the fourth largest branch. Do you agree or disagree?
Task 1: Mixed Task 2: In many countries, children are becoming overweight and unhealthy. Some people think that the government should have the responsibility. To what extent do you agree or disagree?
Task 1: Maps Task 2: Anybody can use a mobile phone to answer the work and personal calls at any time or 7 days a week. Does this development have more positive or negative effects on both individuals and society?
Task 1: Map Task 2: Students leave high school without learning the way how to manage their money. What are the reasons and solutions of this issue?
Task 1: Pie charts Task 2: As life expectancy is increasing, people work after retirement with pay. Alternatively, some people start to work at a young age. Are these positive or negative impacts?
Task 1: Tables Task 2: The best way to reduce youth crimes is to educate their parents with parental skills. To what extent you do agree or disagree?
Task 1: Mixed (Bar+Table) Task 2: More and more people in the city live in homes with small spaces or no outdoor areas. Do you think it is a negative or positive development?
Task 1: Line graph Task 2: There have been many inventions in the human history, such as the wheel. Some people think the most important thing is the internet. To what extent do you agree or disagree with this opinion?
Task 1: 2 pie charts Task 2: Some people say that the increasing business and cultural contact between countries is positive development, while others think that many countries will lose their national identities as a result. Discuss both views and give your opinion.
Task 1: Line graph Task 2: Student learn far more with their teachers than other sources (internet or television). To what extent do you agree or disagree?
Task 1: Pie charts Task 2: The aging population is good for business, the economy and society. Others disagree. Discuss both views and give your opinion.
Task 1: Bar chart Task 2: It is difficult for people in the cities to get enough physical exercise. What are the causes and solutions?
Task 1: Maps Task 2: People in many countries are spending less time with their family. What are the reasons and effects of this?
Task 1: Table mixed bar Task 2: Women are able to join armed force. Men should go to army, navy and air force. Do you agree or disagree?
Task 1: Maps Task 2: Schools are no longer necessary because children can get so much information available through the internet, and they can study just as well at home. To what extent do agree or disagree?
Task 1: Table Task 2: People think that children nowadays have more freedom. To what extent do you agree or disagree?
Tổng Hợp Đề Thi Ielts Writing 2022 (Kèm Bài Mẫu)
Anh ngữ UEC – địa chỉ học luyện thi IELTS uy tín tại Đà Nẵng gửi đến các bạn bài viết, tổng hợp đề thi IELTS Writing 2021 cập nhật nhanh và chính xác, giúp sĩ tử luyện thi IELTS nắm bắt được xu hướng và độ khó của đề thi IELTS.
Đề thi IELTS Writing 2021 – THÁNG 1
Task 1: The diagram shows how chocolate is produced. Summarize the information by selecting and reporting the main features and make comparisons where relevant.
Task 2: Some people think that organizing international sports events is good for the host country while others think it is bad. Discuss both views and state your opinion.
Task 1: The bar charts illustrate the average house expenses in England and its capital city – London, and to present the comparison regarding the average house prices between distinct areas of England within the year 2013.
Task 2: Some people think students should study the science of food and how to prepare it. Others think students should spend time on other important subjects. Discuss both views and give your opinion.
Task 1: The graphs below show the cinema attendance in Australia and the average cinema visits by different age groups from 1996 to 2000. Summarize the information by selecting and reporting the main features and make comparisons where relevant.
Task 1: The maps below show changes in a local theatre in England in 2010 and 2012. Summarize the information by selecting and reporting the main features and make comparisons where relevant.
Task 1: The bar chart shows the percentage of small , medium, large companies which used social media for business purposes between 2012 to 2016.
Task 2: Many people believe that it is easier to have a healthy lifestyle in the countryside. Other believe that there are health benefits of living in cities. Discuss both views and give your opinions
Task 1: Bar chart
Task 2: Some people say free time activities for children should be organized by parents. Others say that children should be free to choose what they do in their free time. Discuss both views and give your opinion.
Task 2: Some people believe that it is best to encourage children to have a healthy diet at school while others believe that parents should be the ones to teach children to have a healthy diet. Discuss both views and give your opinion.
Task 1: The plants show a student common room at five years ago and now.
Task 2: Some people think young people should follow the traditions of their society. Others think that they should be free to behave as individuals. Discuss both views and give your opinion.
Task 1: The diagrams give information about changes in a student accommodation.
Task 2: Many countries import a large amount of food from other parts of the world. Is this a positive or negative development?
Task 1: The chart below gives information about the amount of time children spend with their parents.
Task 2: More people put their personal information online (address, telephone number,…) for everyday activities such as socializing on social networks or banking purposes. Do you think it is a positive or negative development?
Task 1: The chart below shows the percentage of Australian people who were born in different places of the world.
Task 2: Many people are working longers hours. What are the reasons and effects?
Tổng Hợp Đề Thi Ielts Writing Năm 2022
Trung tâm Anh ngữ Quốc tế PEC gửi tới các bạn tổng hợp các đề thi IELTS writing của năm 2016.
Đề thi IELTS ngày 09/01/2016 – Task 1: The table shows the positions held by woman in government and management in five different countries in 2000.
– Task 2: It is more important for schoolchildren to learn about local history than world history. To what extent do you agree or disagree?
Đề thi IELTS ngày 14/01/2016
– Task 1: Pie Chart
– Task 2: Many museums and historical sites are mainly visited by tourists but not local people. Why is this the case and what can be done to attract more local people to visit these places?
Đề thi IELTS ngày 23/01/2016
– Task 1: Maps
– Task 2: Nowadays, more and more people read news on the internet. However, newspapers have most of important information sources of news. Give your opinion from your experience and give examples.
Đề thi IELTS ngày 20/02/2016
– Task 1: 3 Pie charts
Discuss both views and give your opinion.
Đề thi IELTS ngày 27/02/2016
– Task 1: Bar chart– Task 2: More and more young people from wealthy countries are spending a short time in communities in poorer countries doing unpaid work such as teaching or building houses.Why?Who benefit more from this, the community or these young people?
Đề thi IELTS ngày 05/03/2016
– Task 1: Process of recycling used paper.– Task 2: In recent years, the family structure has changed, as well as family roles. What types of changes are occuring? Do you think these changes are positive and negative?
Đề thi IELTS ngày 07/05/2016
-Task 2: Nowadays, most large companies operate multi-nationally. To what extent those companies should have responsibility towards local communities in which they operate?
2. General IELTS: – Task 2: More and more people would like to pay more attention to the famous people who have achieved huge success in areas, such as cinema, sports. Why they attract much interest from people? Do you think it good or?
Đề thi IELTS ngày 12/03/2016
– Task 2: Some people think that it is good for a country’s culture to import foreign movies and TV programmes. Others think that it is better to produce these locally. Discuss both views and give your opinion.
Đề thi IELTS ngày 19/03/2016
– Task 1: Bar chart
Đề thi IELTS ngày 02/04/2016
– Task 2: It is impossible to help all people in the world, so governments should only focus on people in their own countries. To what extent do you agree or disagree?
Đề thi IELTS ngày 16/04/2016:
– Task 1: Bar chart
– Task 2: In the future, it seems more difficult to live on the Earth. Some people think more money should be spent on researching other planet to live, such as Mars. To what extent do you agree or disagree with this statement?
Đề thi IELTS ngày 21/04/2016
– Task 1: Line graph
– Task 2: Nowadays, more and more older people who need employment compete with the younger people for the same jobs. What problems this causes? What are solutions?
Đề thi IELTS ngày19/05/2016
– Task 1: Table
– Task 2: It is observed that in many countries not enough students are choosing to study science subject. What are causes? And wat will be effects on society?
Đề thi IELTS ngày 21/05/2016
-Task 1: Pie charts.
-Task 2: In developing countries, children in rural communities have less access to education. Some people believe that the problem can be solved by providing more schools and teachers, while others think that the problem can be solved by providing computers and Internet access. Discuss both views and give your own opinion.
Đề thi IELTS ngày 28/5/2016
– Task 1: Bar chart
-Task 2: Nowadays, young people admire media and sports stars though they often do not set a good example. Do you think this is a positive or negative development?
Đề thi IELTS ngày 04/06/2016
– Task 1: Table + Pie chart.
-Task 1: Line graph
– Task 2: Nowadays, most large companies operate multi-nationally. To what extent those companies should have responsibility towards local communities in which they operate?
Đề thi IELTS ngày 18/06/2016
– Task 1: Process
– Task 2: Cycling is more environmentally friendly than other forms of transport. Why is it not popular in many places? And how to increase its popularity?
Đề thi IELTS ngày 25/06/2016
– Task 1: Line graph
– Task 2: Some people think it is more important for government to spend public money on promoting healthy lifestyle in order to prevent illness than to spend it on the treatment of people who are already ill. To what extent do you agree or disagree?
Đề thi IELTS ngày 09/07/2016
– Task 1: Line graph
– Task 2: Studies suggested that nowadays children watch much more television than they did in the past and spend less time on active or creative chúng tôi are the reasons? And what measures should be taken to encourage children to spend more time on active or creative things?
Đề thi IELTS ngày 14/07/2016
– Task1: Bar chart. The bar below shows the percentage of men and women in part time employment in one country in 2010
– Task 2: Every day, millions of tons of food are wasted all over the chúng tôi do you think this is happening? And how can we solve this problem?
Đề thi IELTS ngày 16/7/2016
-Task 1: Table – the specific content of the cocoa bean production in six regions between 1992 and 1998.
-Task 2: In many countries, government spent a large amount of money on improving internet access. Why is it happening and do you think it is the most appropriate use of government money?
Đề thi IELTS ngày 30/07/2016 – Task 1: Map – Compare changes between 1960 and now in the Station street.
– Task 2: Many people say the gap between rich and poor people is wider, as rich people become richer and poor people grow poorer. What problems could this situation cause and what measures can be done to address those problem?
Đề thi IELTS ngày 04/08/2016
– Task 1: Line graph
– Task 2: In many countries, people now wear Western clothes (suits, jeans) rather than traditional clothing. Why? Is this a positive or negative development.
Đề thi IELTS ngày 13/08/2016 – Task 1: Bar Chart- The number of people who applied to migrant to Australia by occupations ( accountant, cook, software, engineer) between 2009 and 2012.
– Task 2: Not so many people use a bicycle although it has many benefits. Why? How to encourage people to use bicycles as a main transport?
Đề thi IELTS ngày 20/8/2016
-Task 1: Bar graph- (2 bar charts – postgraduate course fees & accommodation fees)
-Task 2: In some cities people are choosing cars instead of bicycles, while in other cities riding bikes are replacing cars. Why is this the case? Which development do you think is better?
Đề thi IELTS ngày 27/8/2016
Đề thi IELTS ngày 10/09/2016
– Task 1: Pie charts
– Task 2: Some people think that studying from the past teaches us nothing about today’s life. Others argue that the history is a value source of information.Discuss both views and give your opinio n
Đề thi IELTS ngày 15/9/2016
– Task 1: Line graph
Đề thi IELTS ngày 24/9/2016
– Task 1: The table shows annual expenditure of university students in three nations and their percentages of spending on accommodation, books, leisure food and others.– Task 2: Fossil fuel is the main source of energy. In some countries, the use of alternative sources of energy is encouraged. To what extent do you think is it a positive or negative development?
– Task 2: Some people think that men and women have different qualities. Therefore, some certain jobs are suitable for men and some jobs are suitable for women. To what extent do you agree or disagree?
Đề thi IELTS ngày 22/10/2016
– Task 1: Line
– Task 2: Some people think that everyone has the right to have access to university education, and that government should make it free for all students no matter what financial background they have. To what extent do you agree or disagree with this opinion.
Đề thi IELTS ngày 29/10/2016
– Task 1: Pie charts
– Task 2: In many countries, more and more people choose to buy imported food rather than food produced locally. Why people buy imported food? What could be done to encourage people to buy local food?
Đề thi IELTS ngày 19/11/2016
– Task 1: Map (changes in Shalton town)
– Task 2: Some people say that we do not need printed newspaper any more. To what extent do you agree or disagree with this opinion?
Đề thi IELTS ngày 26/11/2016
– Task 1: Line
– Task 2: Advertisements are becoming more and more common in everyday life. Is it a positive or negative development
Đề thi IELTS ngày 10/12/2016
– Task 1: Line
– Task 2: More people than ever before are travelling to other countries now. Why? Is this a positive development or negative development?
Đề thi IELTS ngày 15/12/2016
– Task 1: Line chart
– Task 2: To what extent crime is the product of human nature. Is it possible to stop it
Đề thi IELTS ngày 17/12/2016
– Task 1: Bar chart.
– Task 2: Some people say that young people learn usefull skills by playing electronic and computer games. Others say that young people who play electronic and computer games are wasting their time. Discuss both views and give your opinion
Tổng Hợp Bài Mẫu Ielts Writing Task 1 Dạng Process Và Map
Tổng hợp bài mẫu IELTS Writing Task 1 dạng bài Process và Map của đề thi thật trong những năm gần đây.
Chú ý: Link download ở cuối bài.
The diagram below shows the recycling process of plastics.
Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant.
Overall, there are essentially six stages in the plastic recycling process, beginning with the buying, using and discarding of new plastic products and ending with newly recycled products entering the market again.
In the first stage, new products displayed in shops are purchased, used and thrown away. Plastic bags, along with other garbage, are sent and buried in landfill sites. Plastic bottles and containers however, are collected for recycling. After being gathered, the plastic bottles are then taken to sorting houses where they are divided into different categories.
Once the plastic has been sorted, it is then loaded onto trucks and transported to factories where it is processed and made into new plastic products. These new, recycled plastic products are then finally distributed back to retail shops where they are sold, reused and discarded once again, thereby continuing the process.
The diagram below shows the process of recycling glass bottles.
Overall, it is clear that there are three separate stages involved in the recycling process, starting with the collection of wasted bottles and ending with new products entering the market to be purchased.
In the initial stage, all glass bottles are stored in collection points from where they are picked up and delivered by trucks to a cleaning plant. Here, the bottles are washed with high pressure water, and then sorted according to color (clear, green or brown) and prepared for the following stages.
The clean and sorted bottles are then transferred to a recycling plant, where they are melted in a special glass furnace to turn the glass into liquid form. The recycled liquid glass, along with new liquid glass, is then molded to form new glass bottles. Finally, the new bottles are ready to be used and sent to supermarkets where they will be purchased and used by customers, thereby completing the process.
The diagram below shows the development of a particular area between 1965 and the present day.
As can be seen from the plans, the most notable change taking place in the area is the construction of a road bridge, which replaces the ferry.
On the northern side of the road bridge, the forest on the left riverside has been cleared to make way for a large new car park. There is also a small car park which was built on the other side of the river and this car park can be accessed from the main road via a small path. Many houses and apartments were constructed around the car park.
To the south of the bridge, more houses were also built along the main road. Apart from these buildings, there are several changes which are expected to take place by 2018. These developments include a foot bridge which runs parallel to the main road, a yatch marina and a small car park.
The maps below show Hunderstone town at present and a proposed plan for it.
In general, while the area to the east of the railway will remain almost the same, the western side is going to undergo several significant changes, especially with regards to the transport infrastructure.
As can be seen in the first map, Hunderstone Town is currently divided into two main areas by a railway line, which runs from north to south and passes by a gas station. To the west of the railway, there is an air field which is connected to the main road (A1). A roundabout in the middle of this road connects the A1 road to the east of the town, and in particular, to the ring road around the town centre.
In the future, the airfield in the north west of Hunderstone Town is expected to be replaced by an industrial estate. A new railway line will also be constructed to provide further access to this area. In addition, a new, larger roundabout will be constructed midway along the road connecting the east and west of the town. A new road (A4) which will connect the A1 to the town centre will also be built in the south of the town.
Overall, there are a number of differences between the two tunnel systems, in terms of the cost, size, length, time of construction, and the surrounding environment. The first tunnel cost approximately half as much as the second tunnel to construct, however, the first tunnel was significantly smaller in terms of length and vehicle capacity. The first tunnel also took much longer to construct.
The first tunnel, which took twelve years to construct between 1986 and 1998, cost $555 million, and was built underneath a body of water and sand. Meanwhile, the second tunnel only took four years for completion but cost twice as much, at $1.1 billion, and was constructed beneath a layer of stone and clay.
The size of the tunnels was also substantially different, with the first tunnel being 1.5 meters high and 2.2km long, and the second tunnel being 2.5m high and 3.6 km long. The first tunnel system is four lanes wide, while the second tunnel system is six lanes wide.
In general, it can be seen that there are three stages in this process, commencing with the collection of used bottles, and culminating with newly recycled bottles used for storing drinks to be sold in supermarkets.
At the first stage of the process, glass bottles are used by customers and gathered at a collection point before being delivered to a cleaning plant by a truck. The second stage begins when the bottles are washed with high-pressure water, and subsequently sorted based on their colour (green, brown and clear). After that, the bottles are broken down into pieces in a glass factory and melted in a furnace to form a liquid. The recycled liquid glass is then mixed with new liquid glass and poured into a mould to form new glass bottles.
Lịch thi thử IELTS (Paper-based) tháng này
Kinh nghiệm phòng thi rất quan trọng và thi thử là cách rất tốt để tích lũy kinh nghiệm. Đề thi IELTS tại ZIM rất sát đề thi thật, đánh giá trình độ chính xác, nhận kết quả ngay sau khi thi, và phần thưởng 1.000.000đ cho giải nhất ….
During the final stage of the process, the recycled bottles are filled and packaged, and then transported to supermarkets to be sold.
Tải tổng hợp bài mẫu IELTS Writing Task 1 dạng Process & Map
Bạn đang đọc nội dung bài viết Tổng Hợp Đề Thi Ielts Writing Năm 2022. Với Nhiều Mẫu Đề Sẽ Giúp Bạn Đa Dạng Được Ý Tưởng Cho Các Bài Viết. trên website Maubvietnam.com. Hy vọng một phần nào đó những thông tin mà chúng tôi đã cung cấp là rất hữu ích với bạn. Nếu nội dung bài viết hay, ý nghĩa bạn hãy chia sẻ với bạn bè của mình và luôn theo dõi, ủng hộ chúng tôi để cập nhật những thông tin mới nhất. Chúc bạn một ngày tốt lành!